LabXchange in the Classroom: Strategies From Our Teacher Community
This free, 1.5-hour interactive workshop will showcase three LabXchange implementation strategies and guide you in creating your own classroom resources. First, educators who have used LabXchange in a classroom setting will present case studies. Afterwards, you will join a breakout room with one of the teacher presenters for Q&A. Finally, you will have an opportunity to create a similar experience for your own classroom.
Webinar Dates and Zoom Links:
- Wednesday, January 27th, 4 p.m. EST – Register here
- Wednesday, February 17th, 9 a.m. EST – Register here
In this workshop, you will:
- Become familiar with three specific examples of how LabXchange has been implemented in a classroom.
- Identify ways in which you can utilize LabXchange in your personal classroom.
- Create materials to incorporate and support Labxchange implementation.
We also strongly recommend that you attend one of our Back to School webinars. Alternatively, watch our in-depth tour of LabXchange before attending this workshop. In general, this session requires familiarity with the features of LabXchange.
Harvard University’s LabXchange is a free online platform for science education that lets educators remix and share high-quality content to support differentiated, personalized learning. LabXchange also connects learners, educators and researchers through social features such as private classes, discussion forums, and mentorship.