LabXchange is offering virtual professional development workshops in March 2020. The sessions are designed support educators in creating their own customized learning pathways. In the workshops, you will:
- Learn how LabXchange can support differentiated, student-centered online learning.
- Take a guided tour of the different ways both educators and students can use LabXchange to personalize learning.
- Learn how the classes feature of LabXchange protects student privacy while providing opportunities for educators to collaborate.
The workshop includes a 1-hour interactive webinar with LabXchange staff. You can also earn up to 10 PDPs by completing a pathway design and implementation project.
To receive PDPs, workshop participants will:
- Initially, complete pre-work,
- Next, attend a 1-hour webinar,
- Also implement their design in a classroom setting, and
- Finally, complete a written reflection.
The webinar will be offered on three dates:
- Saturday, March 14th from 11-12 p.m. ET
- Monday, March 16th from 8-9 p.m. ET
- Thursday, March 19th from 12-1 p.m. ET
You can choose the date that is most convenient for you.
New to LabXchange? Check out these articles:
Building Accessible Digital Content for Online Learning
Biotechnology Learning Resource Now Available in 12 Languages
Educator Spotlight: Debora O’Reilly and Mary Liu