March PD: Remote Learning with LabXchange
LabXchange is offering virtual professional development workshops in March 2020. The sessions are designed support educators in creating their own customized learning pathways. In the workshops, you will:
- Learn how LabXchange can support differentiated, student-centered online learning.
- Take a guided tour of the different ways both educators and students can use LabXchange to personalize learning.
- Learn how the classes feature of LabXchange protects student privacy while providing opportunities for educators to collaborate.
The workshop includes a 1-hour interactive webinar with LabXchange staff. You can also earn up to 10 PDPs by completing a pathway design and implementation project.
To receive PDPs, workshop participants will:
- Initially, complete pre-work,
- Next, attend a 1-hour webinar,
- Also implement their design in a classroom setting, and
- Finally, complete a written reflection.
The webinar will be offered on three dates:
- Saturday, March 14th from 11-12 p.m. ET
- Monday, March 16th from 8-9 p.m. ET
- Thursday, March 19th from 12-1 p.m. ET
You can choose the date that is most convenient for you.
New to LabXchange? Check out these articles:
Building Accessible Digital Content for Online Learning
Biotechnology Learning Resource Now Available in 12 Languages
Educator Spotlight: Debora O’Reilly and Mary Liu