Heading back to school in September? Whether that means distance learning, a hybrid scenario, or in-person classes, we acknowledge that these are challenging and unprecedented times. LabXchange is here to support you. In this series of posts, we’ll share strategies for remote learning, ideas for building online community, and resources to expand an anti-racist curriculum.
Strategies for Remote Learning
- Use consistent naming conventions in your online class.
- Use cues that your students can easily recognize, like review, extension, or new.
- Share your content and pathways directly to Google Classroom.
Support All Learners With Pathways
- Provide multiple modalities of content through pathways, LabXchange’s modular, flexible tool for creating personalized, differentiated learning.
- Differentiate your pathways using notes.
- Support ELL students by including a glossary in your pathway.
- Set learning objectives for your pathway, using Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Develop a Growth Mindset