Summer 2020 Virtual PD Workshops
Personalize Online Learning with LabXchange
Harvard University’s LabXchange is a free online platform for science education that lets educators remix and share high-quality content to support differentiated, personalized learning. LabXchange also connects learners, educators and researchers through social features such as private classes, discussion forums, and the ability to mentor or find a mentor.
With LabXchange, you and your students can:
- Learn new lab techniques using our virtual lab simulations.
- Explore molecular processes at your own pace with interactives.
- Practice designing experiments to answer a research question.
- Explore diverse careers in STEM and hear stories from real scientists.
- Combine content from our library with things you create into a customized learning pathway that showcases your unique perspective on a topic.
- Explore cutting edge technologies like CRISPR or gene cloning through multiple lenses.
- Connect with learners and peers through private classes, discussion forums, and the ability to mentor or find a mentor.
- … and more!
LabXchange is offering a free 1-hour webinar to introduce educators to LabXchange and how it can support differentiated and remote teaching and learning. In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how LabXchange can support differentiated, student-centered online learning.
- Take a guided tour of the different ways both educators and students can use LabXchange to personalize learning.
- Learn how the classes feature of LabXchange protects student privacy while providing opportunities for educators to collaborate.
If you weren’t able to join us, we invite you to watch a recording of the webinar.
|June 29th, 12:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|July 8th, 9:00 AM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|July 14th, 4:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|July 20th, 12:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|July 29th, 9:00 AM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|August 4th, 4:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|August 13th, 8:00 AM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|August 17th, 12:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|August 25th, 4:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
Questions? Contact us.
New to LabXchange? Take a look at these articles:
Back to School with LabXchange: Remote Learning
Biotechnology Learning Resource Now Available in 12 Languages
In the News: the Coronavirus Vaccine