A new virtual interview series and podcast from LabXchange at Harvard University, the Xchange showcases the diverse roles, projects, and initiatives that make up the intersecting fields of science, education, and health. Hosted by LabXchange Faculty Director Robert Lue, the first season features a range of perspectives on the impact of COVID-19.
Thank you for kicking off these conversations that bring in people from different fields. We are dealing with complex problems: inequality, poverty, structural exclusion. No one discipline, no one person has all of the answers; to bring in a lot of people from a lot of disciplines to have these conversations is needed.
Dr. Anthony Jack, Assistant Professor, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Curiosity-Driven Science, Technology, and Society: Dr. George Church, Professor of Genetics, Harvard Medical School
- Higher Ed’s Hidden Curriculum: Dr. Anthony Jack, Assistant Professor, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Building Resilient Ecosystems for Education: Dr. Caroline Levander, Vice President for Global and Digital Strategy, Rice University
- The Most Beautiful Experiment in Biology: Dr. Matthew Meselson, Thomas Dudley Cabot Professor of the Natural Sciences, Harvard University
- The Maestro of Data Science: Dr. Francesca Dominici, Professor of Biostatistics, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- The Past, Present, and Future of Epidemics: Dr. David Jones, Ackerman Professor of the Culture of Medicine, Harvard University
- The Epidemiological Link: Dr. Bindu Balani, Infectious Disease Specialist, Hackensack University Medical Center
- From a Molecule to a Medicine: Dr. David Reese, Executive Vice President, Research and Development, Amgen
- Disease Knows No Borders: Dr. Ramona Hurdayal, Lecturer and Team Leader, Leishmaniasis Research Group, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Cape Town
- The Mobilization of Adaptability: Dr. Ronald Heifetz, King Hussein Bin Talal Senior Lecturer in Public Leadership, Harvard Kennedy School
- Preparedness to Persistence: Supporting Students in STEM: Gavin Smith, Associate Head of School, Fenway High School
- Magnus Conteh, Executive Director, Community Health Academy
- Dr. Bavesh Kana, Director, Centre of Excellence in Biomedical Tuberculosis Research, University of the Witwatersrand
- Dr. Glenn Cohen, James A. Attwood and Leslie Williams Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
- Shea Hausman, Student, Harvard College
the Xchange Pathway
Episode links will be added here as each virtual interview or episode is released. You can also save the Xchange pathway to your favorites on LabXchange!
New to LabXchange? Check out these articles:
Building Accessible Digital Content for Online Learning
Biotechnology Learning Resource Now Available in 12 Languages
Educator Spotlight: Debora O’Reilly and Mary Liu