Personalize Online Learning with LabXchange
Harvard University’s LabXchange is a free online platform for science education that lets educators remix and share high-quality content to support differentiated, personalized learning. LabXchange also connects learners, educators and researchers through social features such as private classes, discussion forums, and the ability to mentor or be mentored.
With LabXchange, you and your students can:
- Learn new lab techniques using our virtual lab simulations.
- Explore molecular processes at your own pace with interactives.
- Practice designing experiments to answer a research question.
- Explore diverse careers in STEM and hear stories from real scientists.
- Combine content from our library with things you create into a customized learning pathway that showcases your unique perspective on a topic.
- Explore cutting edge technologies like CRISPR or gene cloning through multiple lenses.
- Connect with learners and peers through private classes, discussion forums, and the ability to mentor or be mentored.
- … and more!
LabXchange is offering a free 1-hour webinar to introduce educators to LabXchange and how it can support differentiated and remote teaching and learning. In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how LabXchange can support differentiated, student-centered online learning.
- Take a guided tour of the different ways both educators and students can use LabXchange to personalize learning.
- Learn how the classes feature of LabXchange protects student privacy while providing opportunities for educators to collaborate.
If you weren’t able to join us, we invite you to watch a recording of the webinar.
|June 29th, 12:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|July 8th, 9:00 AM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|July 14th, 4:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|July 20th, 12:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|July 29th, 9:00 AM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|August 4th, 4:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|August 13th, 8:00 AM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|August 17th, 12:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
|August 25th, 4:00 PM EDT (GMT – 4)||Register|
Questions? Contact us.